Welcome to digitalmediaagency.co These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of digitalmediaagency.co (the “Site”) and any services offered by digitalmediaagency.co (the “Services”). By using the Site or Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Site or Services.
Use of Site and Services
You may use the Site and Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site or Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with these Terms
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Digital Media Agency, a Digital Media Agency employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site or Services, or which, as determined by Digital Media Agency, may harm Digital Media Agency or users of the Site or Services or expose them to liability
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site and some of it contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio) are owned by digitalmediaagency.co, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Site and Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Site or Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Site for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site and Services are provided “as is” and “as available” without any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. digitalmediaagency.co makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or Services, or the information, content, materials, or products included on the Site or Services. You expressly agree that your use of the Site or Services is at your sole risk. Unless otherwise agreed in service contracts.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Digital Media Agency, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Site or Services, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable. Unless otherwise agreed in service contracts.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless digitalmediaagency.co, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms or your use of the Site or Services.
These Terms and your use of the Site and Services will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas, without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
Changes to Terms
digitalmediaagency.co may revise and update these Terms from time to time in its sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Site and Services thereafter. Your continued use of the Site or Services following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us through the contact page on our website.
These Terms of Service govern the use of this website and any services offered by Digital Media Agency. Users agree to use the Site and Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. The Site and its contents are owned by digitalmediaagency.co owner/s and maybe protected by intellectual property laws. The Site and Services are provided “as is” and Digital Media Agency makes no representations or warranties of any kind. Digital Media Agency will not be liable for damages arising from use of the Site or Services. Users agree to indemnify and hold harmless Digital Media Agency from claims arising out of their use of the Site or Services. These Terms will be governed by the laws State of Texas. digitalmediaagency.co may revise these Terms at any time and users are responsible for checking for updates.